Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas
Community Health Center Mission Statement:
To contribute to the health and well-being of tribal members and non-tribal members who reside in Maverick County by providing excellent primary health care in a personalized manner through best practices and health education.
The following values guide the Kickapoo Community Health Center’s mission:
- Respect: Our community is culturally diverse. Treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Healing: The well-being of the whole person is important to promote healing. Respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
- Excellence: Service excellence is our priority. Deliver the highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
- Compassion: Patient satisfaction is imperative to our mission. Use sensitivity and empathy in caring for patients and their families.
- Integrity: Patients place their trust in us. Follow the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility.
- Teamwork: It takes a team to provide the best possible health care. Acknowledge the efforts of the team toward patient centered care.
- Education: We value education at all staff levels. From support staff to physicians educate to the highest level of services.
- To ensure that the patient experience is positive in all service areas, from the time of call for an appointment, to the medical care received, and to the patient financial services.
- To promote a professional and fulfilling work environment for the employees and physicians in order to enhance the quality of care.
- To provide value, respect and professionalism to the Kickapoo Community and the residents of Maverick County.