Join the KTTT Family
Welcome to the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas (KTTT) job information site. We are pleased that you are considering opportunities within the KTTT and welcome your application and questions.
The KTTT offers competitive compensation and benefits package that include:
• Employee Health Coverage for employees at no cost: Dental, Medical, Vision, and Prescriptions
• Life Insurance coverage at no cost to Employees
• Pension Plan that will go into affect after one (1) year of employment
• Vacation Time for eligible employees
• Sick Time for all employees
• Paid Holidays for eligible employees
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide the following quality services to the employees of the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas:
• Recruitment of qualified individuals
• Promote and maintain a healthy diverse workforce through respect and acceptance of all employees’ beliefs and traditions
• Retention of valuable employees
• Training, development and education
• Provide and promote a safe and healthful working environment
• Inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale
Come join our team for an opportunity for advancement and growth. We look forward in receiving your application.
To apply click on the position that you are interested in, complete the application and return it to the email listed in the “Apply for job” tab. A resume may be attached with the application, but is not mandatory. Please call 830-773-2105 if you need assistance.
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Assistant Director