In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Night Watchman
Supervisor: Spofford Director
Division: Tribal Reservations Services Administration
Department: Spofford Ranch
To ensure the safety and security of property, staff and visitors to assigned Tribe property and building’s during assigned work hours.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Arrive to work on time and attend work on a regular basis with minimal absences.
- Oversee the main gate and check in all tribal members/hunters.
- Log time and verify person’s identification upon entering the ranch.
- Notify, call Game Warden, Border Patrol, Fire Department or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt action such as acts of vandalism or unauthorized persons observed to be on property or in direct proximity.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- If it occurred for livestock to leave section fences and were found on the roads, must be capable to move slowly and avoid loud noises around livestock and place livestock back in designated area.
- Unlock cabin doors at assigned times or to authorized persons and log activities.
- Perform a check of all buildings both inside and out to assure that all areas are secure and functioning during the beginning and ending shift.
- Check all gates to be sure they are locked when vacant, locks doors found to be left unlocked
- If doors found to be left unlocked, document this information on daily log and report unlocked door to the supervisor on the next working day.
- Check all windows to ensure they are secured when ranch is vacant.
- Make floor-by-floor check of all buildings once every two hours during the nightly work assignment.
- Notifies Game Warden, Border Patrol, Fire Department or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt attention.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com