In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Friendly Clerk
Division: Kickapoo Traditional Council
Department: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Convenience Store
Provide store service that meet standards for store quantity, quality, safety and consistency for clientele.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for serving customers and accurately recording all sales, as well as assisting with merchandising responsibilities, such as stocking and pricing and keeping the store neat, clean and organized.
- Provides friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responsible to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Maintains 100% in-stock efficiency on top selling items.
- Maintains knowledge of all product offerings and promotions.
- Supports advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepares food displays.
- Rings up all sales on cash, register properly and accurately handling money, checks and other types of payment received for products sol. Manages money with ethical integrity and honesty.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
- Performs multi-function operation of fuel console and lottery machines.
- Performs cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment and facilities in the store.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and audits.
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages and other selling expenses.
- Pulls and stocks merchandise promptly from backroom with proper rotation.
- Fronts, faces and dusts shelves periodically through shift.
- Prices new merchandise promptly and accurately.
- Moves merchandise from floor displays into vault as needed; bags ice; empties trash.
- Maintains overall store cleanliness, including restrooms, sweeps and mops as needed.
- All glass checked and cleaned throughout the shift (windows, doors, window ledges, etc.)
- Adheres to safety programs to minimize employee injury.
- Monitors temp logs to maintain food safety.
- Consistently monitors the coffee and food bars for cleanliness and in-stocks.
- Receives products from vendors following correct procedures.
- Complies with all food safety behaviors including proper handling procedures and temperature requirements. Adheres to safety programs to minimize employee injury.
- Follows company dress code standards as specified.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have exceptional sales, customer service, integrity, and honesty.
Preferred Qualifications: High School (or equivalent) is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com