In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: Ranch Hand
Supervisor: Ranch Director/Ranch Manager
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
Preserve the ranch for future generations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform any combination of the following duties on a beef cattle ranch to attend to beef cattle: Herds, castrates and brands cattle.
- Inspect and repair fences, windmills, watering troughs and feed containers.
- Feed cattle supplemental food during shortages of natural forage.
- Train saddle horses.
- Ride beside horse being trained to prevent bucking or rider from being injured.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Ranch Director/Ranch Manager.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Preferred Qualifications: Past or present ranch/farming experience.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com