In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Work Order Clerk
Supervisor: Housing Director
Division: Tribal Reservation Services
Greet visitors, answer the telephone, screen/direct calls, take and relay messages. Provide information to employees, applicants, and vendors.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- An individual must be able to successfully perform each of the essential functions of this position listed below with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers.
- Greet persons entering organization.
- Direct persons to correct destination.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Receiving work orders or work order requests from property management staff and tenants
- Performs a variety of general clerical duties, and analysis such as daily, weekly and monthly reports and tracking work order completion and associated fee for service.
- Receives, distributes, processes and tracks work orders for maintenance and repair of leased properties.
- Maintains a weekly work order schedule, entering Housing work order information on Housing spreadsheets
- Coordinates with the Maintenance Supervisors to ensure work order performance meets requirements.
- Tracks work orders and provide feedback to occupants to alleviate any concerns related to the status of the work order
- Monitors work order and contractor schedules to track and ensure, where possible, contractor timeliness, and communicates the same or changes to the schedule, as relevant, to the occupant
- Receives and process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services such as repairs, installations, or rental of facilities
- Closes out work orders and generates requisitions as needed.
- Schedule appointments.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up work procedures.
- Collate information.
- Maintain databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment.
- Manage office space.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED) is preferred; at least 2 years’ experience in a business office setting.
Preferred Qualifications: Associate degree in a work related field.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org