In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Vendor Licensing Technician
Supervisor: KGC Licensing Supervisor
Division: Kickapoo Traditional Council
Department: Gaming Commission
Complete all licensing functions to include conducting background investigations dealing with but not limited to bank verifications, gaming license verifications, cooperate license verification, business and personal reference verification, credit check, county criminal history and civil/litigation history.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible for the processing of the Tribal Gaming Licensing applications for vendors/suppliers of less than 25,000 in any month period and non-gaming providers of construction related goods or services who are subcontractors of a license general contractor involved in the construction of the permanent casino, regardless of a dollar amount business.
- Conduct background investigations to ensure the honesty, integrity and suitability of vendors of the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino.
- Maintain all licensing records and perform investigation that has been completed.
- Must be willing to become knowledgeable of and comply with the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA), National Indian Gaming Commission Regulations (NIGC), Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas (KTTT) Gaming Ordinance and KTTT Regulations other applicable licensing laws.
- Must be motivated, a self-starting team player and be able to pay attention to detail in all work assigned and completed.
- All KGC employees are responsible to ensure that their designated operations are in compliance with Tribal and Federal gaming regulations.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
College course work in general office practices, data processing, and criminal justice or other related fields helpful. Two (2) Four (4) years of gaming experience with prior regulatory, law enforcement or investigative experience is desired.
Must be able to receive and maintain KTTT Gaming Commission Gaming License.
Preferred Qualifications: Bilingual skills preferred.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE IS OBSERVED:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org