In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Vehicle Washer/ State Inspector
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
Perform routine operational checks on Fleet Vehicles. The Vehicle Washer is responsible for the cleaning of all company vehicles and reporting any maintenance needed on company owned vehicles such as but not limited to: tire repair, oil change, fluids needed etc.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Shall remain at carwash area at all times, unless directed by immediate supervisor or director otherwise.
- Wash vehicles daily.
- Responsible for inventory of carwash cleaning supplies
- Ensure a maximum level of professionalism and satisfaction is achieved and maintained with employees and tribal members.
- Maintain written record of all company vehicles washed daily.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent regular attendance record.
- Employee shall follow the Transportation Department chain of command.
- State inspector is required to submit state inspection money on a day-to-day base.
- State inspector is responsible to submit all inspection paperwork to Accounting department.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Required certification or ten years verifiable experience.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com