In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Supervisor: Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Under the general supervision of the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor is responsible to oversee the receiving policies and procedures and ensures accountability of all received items areas.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- An individual must be able to successfully perform each the essential functions of this position listed below with or without reasonable accommodation. The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- The employee must possess hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone and calculator.
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws, gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino and Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas policies and procedures.
- Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest, employee and vendor concerns and questions.
- Responsible to see that items shipped out are cost effective and meet departmental needs.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, verifies order and invoice, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shippers to rectify damages or shortages as necessary.
- Ensures delivery through checks and balances process to appropriate personnel on a timely basis.
- Responsible to ensure that items received are in accordance to established procedures and the goods received are delivered to the proper department as soon as is practical.
- Responsible for record keeping of shipped and received items.
- Responsible to ensure outgoing shipments meet required specifications.
- Obtain, sort, and delivery mail in a timely manner.
- Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate appropriate space within the work area.
- Deliver items and packages received to corresponding departments.
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer issues that pop up regularly; works to solve these administrative or organizational problems.
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, pallet jack) Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize work area for orderliness at all times.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor, Central Purchasing Supervisor, Assistant Controller, Controller, and CFO.
Minimum Qualifications: High School diploma/GED or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications: Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com