In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: PRC Facilitator
Supervisor: PRC Manager
Division: Tribal Academic and Human Services Administration
This position will provide transit services with Kickapoo Community Health Center (KCHC) Purchased/Referred Care (PRC) Program patients in effort to provide comprehensive transit services. The goal of this effort is to provide an organized and wide-ranging approach for transit services to meet the needs of all KTTT community. The PRC Facilitator must work independently and manage multiple projects assigned by the PRC Manager. This is a confidential position and discretion must be exercised in protecting and releasing information.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide local and out of town transit services where necessary for health care.
- Interpret language when the language used by health care providers differs.
- Facilitate communication between patients and providers to enhance accessibility of health care facilitates.
- Will complete and maintain required records and receipts for reimbursement
- Provides superior quality customer service to ensure that each person who requests service is treated with dignity, respect, and patience.
- Participates in required training programs and attends all staff meetings as required.
- Ensure transit vehicles are maintained and reliable.
- Operations of the vehicle in a safe and courteous manner with regard to traffic safety regulations and comfort of passengers. Will follow stated speed limit.
- Physically able and willing to assist elderly clients with ambulation, including loading and uploading of wheel/chair bound patients.
- Distributes referral and assistance services according to patient need or assignment.
- Provides client/patient reminder slips prior to appointment of upcoming appointments to minimize the no show rate.
- Pick-up and delivery of medications from non-KCHC pharmacies.
- Follow established Tribal policies and those outlined in the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Employee Handbook.
- Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the PRC Manager or designee to fulfill the Department’s needs, objectives and/or goals.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED) required.
Must obtain certifications in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and First Aid.
Preferred Qualifications: An Associate’s Degree or related healthcare work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com