In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: Administrative Assistant
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
Department: Pecan Farm
Perform a wide variety of complex, confidential and responsible administrative and secretarial duties in support of a department head. Under the supervision of the Department Director and Executive Assistant, is responsible for initiating and coordination the clerical and secretarial functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies. Establishes implements and enforces office policies and procedures, and sets workflow priorities and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform typing and transcription duties as required.
- Take and prepare meeting notes.
- Duties include staffing, budgeting, administrative support, purchasing and mail.
- Make travel arrangements and itineraries for departments head and other personnel according to specific instructions.
- Schedule appointments, give information to callers, take dictation and otherwise relieve officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
- Independently compose reports and correspondence.
- Arrange, participate in, and implement as directed, conferences and committee meetings.
- Locate and attach appropriate paper and electronic file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Help coordinate office activities and schedules, ensure smooth office operations.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Three (3) years of clerical experience, two (2) of which must have included organization, coordination and performance of duties at a responsible level.
One year of administrative office support services to a manager at an executive level.
Preferred Qualifications: Clerical and supervisory/ administrative experience beyond minimum required.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com