In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Night Watchman
Supervisor: Manager or Supervisor
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Department: Tribal Administration
To ensure the safety and security of property, staff and visitors to assigned Tribe property and building’s during assigned work hours.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Arrive to work on time and attend work on a regular basis with minimal absences.
- Develop and carry out intermittent building and window checks noting that all security and safety systems are functioning properly.
- Complete an hour-by-hour log showing building and window checks nothing that all security and safety systems are functioning properly.
- Notify, call Police, Fire Department or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt action such as acts of vandalism or unauthorized persons observed to be on property or in direct proximity.
- Unlock doors at assigned times or to authorized persons and log activities.
- Perform an hourly check of all buildings both inside and out to assure that all areas are secure and functioning.
- If doors found to be left unlocked, document this information on daily log and report unlocked door to the supervisor on the next working day.
- Notifies police, fire department or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt attention.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org