In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Nacimiento Cashier/Cook/Driver
Supervisor: Tribal Administrator
Division: Mexico Operations Administration
Department: Nacimiento Elderly Nutrition Center
Responsible for ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items through proper food handling and storage of all food items in accordance with management requirements and facility kitchen standards.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Cashier, will be responsible for all transactions conducted for their shift.
- Assist with achieving financial goals regarding food and labor costs.
- Must be able to work all stations in kitchen.
- Must develop exceptional relationships with all staff.
- Keep all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with facility standards.
- Ensure that all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition to comply with facility standards.
- Ensure that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for property, product and people.
- Transport Community Members when needed for business/personal errands.
- Deliver meals to Elders on a daily basis.
- Basic cleaning of Elder’s home when needed.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Nacimiento Elderly Nutrition Center.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have high sanitation standards.
Must complete Food Handlers’ Certification.
One year of experience in cooking in a commercial atmosphere kitchen.
Preferred Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED).
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com