In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Master Electrician
Supervisor: Maintenance Manager or Supervisor
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
Perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation and alteration of electrical components, systems and wiring, such as motors, circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, intercom systems, and kitchen equipment. Responsible for coordinating with local service providers and vendors to complete projects and job requirements.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
An individual must be able to successfully perform each the essential functions of this position listed below with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Diagnose cause of all electrical problems and failures and reports on possible solutions.
- Inspect electrical systems and all components such as lighting, alarms, electrical panels identifying any necessary repairs and recommend repairs or preventive maintenance.
- Install electrical systems or components such as lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, timers or signage.
- Repair electrical components and systems such as motors, circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, intercom systems, kitchen equipment.
- Maintain assigned equipment and tools for availability and safe operating condition.
- Monitor all work by outside contractors to assure all codes are being observed.
- Maintain equipment and supplies and assures that an adequate supply is always available.
- Perform such other tasks and duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED), Master Electrician License. At least two years of experience in the electrician.
Preferred Qualifications: Native American preference is observed.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com