In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Maintenance Worker
Supervisor: Maintenance Supervisor/Housing Director
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
Maintains and repairs homes, grounds, offices, and shops under the control of the Housing Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Assists and performs installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics. Receive written work orders or verbal instructions form supervisor.
- Repair or replace sheetrock, building brick, stone, wood, and concrete.
- Clean excessively stained surface areas with brushes and cleaning compound.
- Inspect roofs, windows, walls, concrete, and drains for water leaks and perform repairs as needed.
- Assist with the inspection, repair and/or maintenance of related equipment.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED) and at least one-year experience in the residential construction/building field. Work experience will be considered in lieu of education.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com