In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez HR@ktttribe.orgEmployment Application
Position: Maintenance Coordinator
Supervisor: Maintenance Director
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative services such as but not limited to: operating a switchboard and relaying incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Greets and directs incoming visitors in a courteous manner: work contacts include administrators, staff and the public. Must ensure efficient and professional processing of all assigned responsibilities and be able to use independent judgment as it pertains to administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform clerical duties such as but not limited to: answering calls, filing, etc…
- Manage and optimize the effectiveness of the work order process. Coordinate and conduct setups for events and trainings.
- Receive, coordinate, and follow up on work order requests from other departments and tribal members
- Receive, coordinate, and follow up on work order requests related to small equipment services.
- Place orders on supplies and parts for small equipment.
- Pick up estimates, invoices, parts, and supplies.
- Generate spreadsheets, memorandums, and reports as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent regular attendance.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED); one or two years of training involving both on-the job experience and training.
Preferred Qualifications: Related on-the job experience and an associate’s degree.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@ktttribe.org