In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: Lead Supervisor
Division: Kickapoo Traditional Council
Department: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Convenience Store
The convenience store lead supervisor has the responsibilities of ensuring the smooth daily running of the convenience store. The convenience store lead supervisor also heads all administrative tasks and oversees the administrations of the store; ranging from the customer service to the store management.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Offer daily, routine, and regular leadership to the store
- Handle operational tasks
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff
- Handle matters relating to scheduling
- Receive shipment, and also ship when the need arises
- Responsible for ensuring the safeguard and maintenance of the store
- Ensure that the operations of the store are done in adherence to regulatory agencies requirements
- Adhere strictly to the prevailing Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas guidelines and procedures guiding the operation of the store
- Handle the planning and prepare work schedules for staff
- Conduct the assigning of staff to special duties
- Discipline, retrench, and sanction erring employees
- Map out the goals and objectives of the convenience store and set target for accomplishment
- Ensure the enforcement of health, safety, and security rules
- Supervise payroll, account receivable and/or payable
- Make estimations for the demands consumers are likely to make
- Supervise and determine the amount, number, and type of goods sold
- Assist in the development and execution of active plans, objectives, and practices
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is the central objective of the convenience store operation
- Participate and give direction on the stocking and merchandising on each floor
- Maximize capacity of sales fixture, models, and visual presentation
- Lead the task of identifying challenges and providing solutions to the challenges
- Handle the development and execution of programs that can propel store revenue and profitability
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience in all aspects of retail convenience store operations. Strong demonstrated skills and abilities with store operations.
Must have demonstrated experience in managing tasks and time effectively based on priority.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com