In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez HR@ktttribe.orgEmployment Application
Position: Lead Night Watchman
Supervisor: Manager or Supervisor
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Lead Night Watchman will oversee facility security to protect all company assets. The Lead Night Watchman may also manage and/or implement security protocols related to the storage of confidential information and documents.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Arrive to work on time and attend work on a regular basis with minimal absences.
- Develop and carry out intermittent building and window checks noting that all security and safety systems are functioning properly.
- Complete an hour-by-hour log showing building and window checks nothing that all security and safety systems are functioning properly.
- Notify, call Police, Fire Department or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt action such as acts of vandalism or unauthorized persons observed to be on property or in direct proximity.
- Unlock doors at assigned times or to authorized persons and log activities.
- Perform an hourly check of all buildings both inside and out to assure that all areas are secure and functioning.
- If doors found to be left unlocked, document this information on daily log and report unlocked door to the supervisor on the next working day.
- Notifies police, fire department or other appropriate authority of any situation requiring immediate or prompt attention.
- Provide and/or implement security and security protocols for all assigned facilities and information systems.
- Takes proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment to staff and visitors.
- Conducts regular walk-throughs and security inspections for assigned facilities.
- Oversees the daily workflow, schedules, and assignments of security staff
- Prepares and conducts training for new hires and current staff including training on workplace searches, drug and alcohol procedures, and related safety and security topics.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related security experience required.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@ktttribe.org