In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez HR@ktttribe.orgEmployment Application
Position: Surveillance Officer
Supervisor: Surveillance Shift Supervisor
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Monitors operations to protect the property’s assets, reputation, standards and to ensure compliance with National Indian Gaming Commission Minimum Internal Control Standards, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Gaming Commission Tribal Internal Control Standards, Regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Remain current with all the National Indian Gaming Commission Minimum Internal Control Standards, Tribal Internal Controls, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino policies and procedures.
- Maintain and operate CCTV system in monitor room.
- Observe, document and verify video footage and report any unusual or suspicious activities on property.
- Communicate with other departments and ensure that all request for reviews are completed in a timely manner and information relayed to the department heads accordingly.
- Ensure that all Surveillance Department logs are up to date and have been filled out accordingly.
- Maintain a clean and professional working environment at all times.
- All Surveillance Department employees are responsible to ensure that their designated operations are in compliance with National Indian Gaming Commission Minimum Internal Control Standards, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Gaming Commission Tribal Internal Control Standards, Regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino policies and procedures.
- All Surveillance Department employees must abide by Kickapoo Gaming Commission confidentiality policies. The release or divulging of any information obtained during the course of the job will be considered a breach of confidentiality and will be cause for immediate termination.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Surveillance.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED).
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work-related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@ktttribe.org