In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor: Investigator Supervisor
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Monitor casino and associated areas via CCTV and direct observation to insure compliance with National Indian Gaming Commission Minimum Internal Control Standards, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Gaming Commission Tribal Internal Control Standards, Regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Work with highly confidential records/information and maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Special surveillance – CCTV intensive dedication, close observation of a target game, team member or patron.
- Observation dedicated to a game or a person, which is compared to written documentation.
- Monitor Casino Cage, Vault, Soft Count, Gaming Areas, Change Booths, change persons, and all team members on/or adjunct to casino floor.
- Monitor all areas of the property, both indoor & outdoor.
- Insure compliance with applicable procedures, Title 31 policy.
- Maintain familiarity with gaming commission statues, Regulations, Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino policies and all appropriate department procedures.
- Testify in procedures stated above as required.
- Understand and operate all surveillance CCTV, DVR, camera switching, reprogramming equipment and use of all computer equipment.
- Undergo regular testing to ensure all knowledge is complete and up to date.
- All Surveillance Department employees are responsible to ensure that their designated operations are in compliance with National Indian Gaming Commission Minimum Internal Control Standards, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Gaming Commission Tribal Internal Control Standards, Regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino policies and procedures.
- All Surveillance Department employees must abide by Kickapoo Gaming Commission confidentiality policies. The release or divulging of any information obtained during the course of the job will be considered a breach of confidentiality and will be cause for immediate termination.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Inspector Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED).
Minimum of three (3) years of casino surveillance experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
Special certification required:
Must have a valid Texas State Driver’s license and must be insurable.
Must adhere to Personnel Policies and Alcohol Policies.
Must be able to receive and maintain KTTT Gaming Commission Gaming License.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com