In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Inventory Clerk
Supervisor: Assistant Manager
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
To provide general assistance in ordering, receiving, issuing and maintain the inventory of auto parts, materials, supplies, tools and equipment for the mechanic shop. Performs any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor or director
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of auto parts, materials, supplies tools and equipment.
- Data entry of inventory records using a computer.
- Place orders to restock parts and handle inventory entering and exiting the mechanic shop.
- Work with vendors and obtain quotes on auto parts, supplies, materials, tools or equipment.
- May pickup parts from auto part stores or dealerships as needed.
- Employee is responsible of maintaining organized and clean the inventory stock room.
- Ensure a maximum level of professionalism and satisfaction is achieved and maintained with employees and tribal members.
- Generate reports daily or as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent regular attendance record.
- Employee shall be responsible of having all documents current and valid at all times.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com