In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.com
Position: Fleet Parts Specialist
Supervisor: Fleet Manager/Assistant Manager
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
The Fleet Part Specialist will provide general assistance in ordering parts and receiving materials, supplies, tools and equipment for the mechanic shop. Performs any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor or director.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Reports to Fleet Maintenance Supervisor.
- Responsible for processing the orders for auto parts, materials, supplies tools and equipment.
- Effectively manage incoming calls.
- Data entry of inventory records using a computer.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Work with vendors to obtain quotes and find out availability on auto parts for fleet and tribal members, and for supplies, materials, tools or equipment needed at the mechanic shop.
- Pickup parts from auto part stores or dealerships as needed.
- Responsible of maintaining the parts room clean and organized.
- Ensure a maximum level of professionalism and satisfaction is achieved and maintained with employees and tribal members.
- Generate reports daily or as needed.
- Regular attendance record must be maintained.
- Employee shall be responsible of having all documents current and valid at all times.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED) (Preferred)
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org