In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Fixed Assets/Inventory Clerk
Supervisor: Financial Accounting Analyst/Assistant Tribal Controller
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
This position will maintain a current inventory of all fixed assets & small equipment items on a yearly basis. This position will also be able to perform the job duties of the Fixed Assets/Inventory Clerk as needed. This position reports to the Financial Accounting Analyst and or Assistant Tribal Controller. Must be able to travel out-of-state and out-of-the country in order to perform inventories or complete trainings.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain a monthly audit check with departmental inventory clerks to assure an accurate system of reporting.
- Be able to run reports in Procurement/Accounting Software, such as inventory usage, valuation reports, variance reports, historical picking items, & etc.
- Tag fixed assets & small equipment items amongst all of the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas entities.
- Maintain current computerized inventory for small equipment & grant funded items.
- Perform inventory with scanners & upload to Inventory Software.
- Run inventory general ledger reports to match valuation reports on a monthly basis.
- Contribute with end of year closing with any assistance external auditors might need.
- Dispose of non-existent/unusable fixed asset items.
- Be able to modify fixed assets spreadsheets to add, delete, or transfer.
- Create memos and fixed assets transfer forms when required.
- Analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) projects to assure correctness of booking.
- Assist with yearly insurance renewal analysis.
- Perform inventory counts for the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas on a monthly basis.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED, must pass required background check.
Preferred Qualifications: Associates Degree or 3 years of experience or knowledge that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above and perpetual/physical inventory.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org