In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.com
Supervisor: New Hope Program Director
Division: Tribal Academic & Human Services Administration
Department: New Hope/ Healing Grounds
Drive a motor vehicle to transport passengers on a planned or scheduled basis.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for driving program applicants to medical services, detox, inpatient rehab or mental health facilities as assigned.
- May be responsible for long-distance driving as needed.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time as requested by supervisor.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- May from time to time as assigned performs errands for program management as needed.
- Will be required to drive clients on a designated Saturday once a month as assigned by the program.
- Possibility of transporting clients to or from Musquiz, Piedras Negras or other location in Mexico as required by program.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Log and track all transportation.
- Track all records and documents such as receipts, other program documents as required.
- Prior to trip and as required listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Adhere to KTTT transportation procedures and other requirements related to vehicle use and maintenance.
- Ensure the car is clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Ensure all passengers and children use the appropriate seatbelts or car seats as required by law.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues immediately to supervisor and transportation department.
- Adhere to transportation department requirements for gas, car wash, and other detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Report any damages or vehicle related matters to appropriate supervisors.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be 21 years of age or older. High school diploma or GED. Minimum of one year of driving experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org