In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez HR@ktttribe.orgEmployment Application
Position: Driver/Vehicle Washer
Supervisor: Mechanic Shop
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
Perform routine operational checks on Fleet Vehicles. The Vehicle Washer is responsible for the cleaning of all company vehicles and reporting any maintenance needed on company owned vehicles such as but not limited to: tire repair, oil change, fluids needed etc.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Shall conduct, as promptly as possible, a thorough and efficient inspection of the Fleet vehicle before performing. Such inspection of the Fleet vehicle must be performed in the manner prescribed by the Department.
- Shall assume this responsibility and is willing to perform their duty to the best of their ability and to place safety first and foremost, which is the primary intent of the law.
- Shall refrain form the use of alcohol.
- Shall refrain from the use of drugs in any degree except when prescribed by a licensed physician, providing that normal faculties shall not be impaired.
- Shall notify the Department representative immediately if driver’s license has been suspended or revoked.
- Shall maintain a clean and orderly appearance and be courteous and patient in contacts with the public.
- Shall remain at carwash area at all times, unless directed by immediate supervisor or director otherwise.
- Wash vehicles daily.
- Responsible for inventory of carwash cleaning supplies.
- Ensure a maximum level of professionalism and satisfaction is achieved and maintained with employees and tribal members.
- Maintain written record of all company vehicles washed daily.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent regular attendance record.
- Employee shall follow the Transportation Department chain of command.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)(Preferred)
Preferred Qualifications: N/A
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@ktttribe.org