In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.com
Position: CWC Dishwasher
Supervisor: Food Service Director
Division: Tribal Education Administration
Responsible for cleaning dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Responsible for placing clean dishes, utensil, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Responsible for sorting and removing trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Responsible for cleaning garbage cans with water or steam.
- Responsible for sweeping and scrubbing floors.
- Must maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Responsible for supporting other Team Members during periods of peak business.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Employee is responsible for following all safe food handling policies and procedures.
- Employee is responsible for adhering to all department policy and procedures.
- Employee is responsible for putting the weekly food delivery away in a timely manner.
- Employee is responsible for assisting with monthly inventory due to knowledge of most product location.
- Employee may be required to make meal deliveries.
- Assist in any other duties set forth or requested by immediate supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have high sanitation standards.
Preferred Qualifications: Related kitchen experience preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org