In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: CWC Cook
Supervisor: Food Service Director
Division: Tribal Education Administration
Responsible for ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items through proper food handling and storage of all food items in accordance with management requirements and facility kitchen standards.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Assist with achieving financial goals regarding food and labor costs by following all menus and recipes to eliminate waste, and communication with each other to finish things in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work all stations in kitchen.
- Must develop exceptional relationships with all staff.
- Keep all refrigeration, storage, prep, working, and service areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with facility standards.
- Ensure that all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition to comply with facility standards.
- Ensure that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for property, product and people.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Must be able to work outdoors occasionally, due to the delivery of meals to disabled individuals.
- Ensure that meals are delivered within a 2 hour time frame according to safe food handling procedures.
- Ensure that each meal is delivered and that all individuals on the list receive a meal.
- Ensure that the delivery truck is cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Food Service Director.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have high sanitation standards. Must complete Food Handlers’ Certification.
One year of experience in cooking in a commercial atmosphere kitchen. High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED).
Preferred Qualifications: 3 years cooking in commercial kitchen that can include nursing home, elder care, or school cafeteria.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org