In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: CWC Aide
Supervisor: Community Wellness Center Manager
Division: Tribal Academic & Human Services Administration
Department: Community Wellness Center
The recreation aide will assist in the recreational programs held at the Community Wellness Center. During the school year, the aids will work specifically with the afterschool program as well as the summer program held through June to August. In addition, the recreation aide will help to facilitate programs held within the facility as well perform additional job duties listed below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist the CWC Manager and Assistant Manager in planning and facilitating community events/activities held throughout the year.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Implement recreation program for the community.
- Keep daily attendance and document participation in activities.
- Engage in prevention and intervention activities, projects and presentations held throughout the year.
- Set up program area as needed.
- Encourage community to attend programs and events.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Be alert to environmental safety hazard, wet floors, faulty equipment and report immediately to supervisor.
- Cooperate with co-workers and volunteers.
- Attend all staff meetings and in-services as scheduled.
- Be prompt during student pick-up and drop offs. Oversee safe extracurricular activities held at school(s).
- Must be able to work evenings/weekends and other duties as assigned.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Community Wellness Center Director.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED)
Preferred Qualifications: Previous work related experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org