In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Customer Service Representative II
Supervisor: Enterprise Board Supervisor
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Department: Enterprise Board
Receive incoming calls; greet and direct incoming visitors in a courteous manner; ensure efficient and professional processing of all assigned responsibilities; responsible for payday loan processing cycle from disbursement to reporting; customer correspondence; information reports to Director as assigned and work contacts include administrators, staff and customers; able to use independent judgment as it pertains to administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPOSNISBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Promptly answer all incoming calls with proper telephone etiquette; must sound professional, credible, pleasant and sincere.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, proofreading, and sorting of mail.
- Greet incoming visitors, and notifies staff of their arrival as necessary; receive incoming packages and deliveries.
- Respond to questions from KCDC existing/prospective customers and the public (if necessary), and provides courteous and friendly service.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service when dealing with customers, as well as confidential and sensitive issues.
- Process payday loan applications, including obtaining required documentation and preparing applicable loan documents, ensuring compliance with KCDC loan policies.
- Proactively establish and maintain a highly organized filing system and work area.
- Process all levels of payday loan information processing, including but not limited to disbursements, payments and inter-department correspondence
- Prepare weekly reports to management including but not limited to weekly loan funding, loan portfolio status, past due loans and emergency workout loans
- Prepare correspondence for past due customers and denied loan applications in accordance with loan policy and internal procedures
- Prepare management reports and presentations needed for the KCDC Board as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma/GED is required. One (1) to three (3) years with administrative and clerical duties in a professional office environment is required preferably in customer service.
Preferred Qualifications: An associate of Art or equivalent college hours and/or administrative/clerical technical training is preferred. Ability to speak Spanish and Kickapoo is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org