In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez email@example.com
Position: Food Service Clerk
Division: Kickapoo Traditional Council
Department: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino Convenience Store
Provide food service that meets standards for ingredient quantity, quality, safety and consistency-fast, friendly and delicious for clientele.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provides friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Maintains knowledge of all product offerings and promotions.
- Examines food products to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Prepares food items per required menus and recipes.
- Follows necessary steps to insure timely preparation of food items.
- Maintains sanitary conditions in all food preparation areas. Monitors food storage units to insure safe temperatures.
- Consistently monitors the coffee and food bars for cleanliness and in-stocks.
- Receives products from vendors following correct procedures.
- Accurately records bad merchandise per company policy.
- Complies with food and store safety programs and behaviors to minimize employee injury, including proper handling procedures and temperature requirements.
- Follows company dress code standards as specified for food service personnel.
- Assists in maintaining store equipment: preventive maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have exceptional customer service, integrity, and honesty.
Preferred Qualifications: High School (or equivalent) is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org