In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: Contact Tracer
Supervisor: Director of Nursing
Division: Tribal Academic & Human Services Administration
Department: Kickapoo Community Health Clinic (KCHC)
Responsible for locating and communicating contacts of any Tribal Member diagnosed with COVID-19. Assist in arranging for patients to isolate themselves. Work with patient to identify people with whom patients have been in close contact. Refer patients for testing according to established protocols. Provide instructions for quarantine (Use clear protocols provided by KCHC to notify, interview, advise close contacts of patient, and conform probable Covid-19).
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assists in arranging for patients to isolate themselves.
- Communicates with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner and follows all scripts.
- Completes data entry tasks and reporting for each case.
- Complies with Department training and HIPPA regarding confidential information related to personal information.
- Documents initial and periodic symptom check.
- Follows policy & procedures in contact tracing.
- Interviews patients diagnosed with COVID-19, and calls all contacts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, determines exposure, assesses symptoms; refers for testing according to established protocols. Provide instructions for isolation or quarantine.
- Maintains daily contact with supervisor.
- Maintains ongoing communication with contacts to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine, and determine social support needs and/or handle reporting of issues that arise.
- Screen people coming in the facility for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Will respond to emergency/disaster situations in accordance to the Emergency Preparedness Plan and provide assistance as directed by the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred Qualifications: Some college training and clinical experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT Tribal members and qualified Native American Tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com