In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Administrative Assistant
Supervisor: Facilities Director
Division: Tribal Reservation Services Administration
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to the Facilities Department. The position requires the use of independent judgment as it pertains to the administrative functions.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Create inventory of all tools and facilities assets.
- Maintain contact list for all vendors and contractors.
- Promptly answer all incoming calls with proper telephone etiquette; must sound professional, credible, pleasant and sincere.
- Perform clerical duties such as but not limited to entering data in the computer, typing, faxing, record information on various logs, sorting mail.
- Ensure a maximum level of professionalism with employees, vendors and general public.
- Prepare spreadsheets and memorandums.
- Create purchase orders.
- Set up and maintain a filing system.
- Generate reports as needed.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent regular attendance.
- Employee shall be responsible of having all documents current and valid at all times.
- Create work orders as needed and keep reports on CMS work order software.
- Assist Director with implementation of new department policies and procedures as well as new standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Assist Director with review of new contractor contracts and processing for department approval.
- Assist Director and facilities staff with inspection of completed work orders and proper inputting of work orders and documentation into new CMS work order software.
- Assist Director by ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Handle technical issues, troubleshooting and diagnostic in area of expertise on RD –UVC light.
- Training and observing all new and current staff on new CMS work order software.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or graduation equivalent diploma (GED).
Preferred Qualifications: 2 years of clerical experience preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org