In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Ricardo Barcena email@example.comEmployment Application
Position: Accounts Payable
Supervisor: Accounts Payable Manager
Division: Tribal Operations Administration
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Review invoices and check requests.
- Sort and match invoices and check requests.
- Set up invoices for payment.
- Process check requests.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks.
- Reconciliation of payments.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum Associates Degree and at least 12 months of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. 1-3 years accounts payable and general accounting experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Related Field preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org