In order to be considered for any vacancy within the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas an application must be completed. If you are among qualified candidates, you will receive a call/email from our one of our recruiters to schedule an interview. Once your application is completed please send it to Human Resources Coordinator Claudia Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.orgEmployment Application
Position: Accounting Support Coordinator
Supervisor: Financial Analyst and or Controller
Division: Tribal Operations Administrator
This position will perform functions based on policies and procedures that provide support to the Accounting Department’s Operations by processing the (PRC) Purchased Referred Care Program payments. All duties and responsibilities must be performed in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and regulations and Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas policies and procedures.
- Ensures the highest possible standards of customer service is provided, listens and responds to customer and employee questions and or concerns.
- Utilizes the Accounting System, other resources or related software’s to verify payment status.
- Review PRC Accounts Payable documents prepared by departmental staff for accuracy, completeness and conformance to established policies and or standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all processes have been met prior to entering transactions and processing payments in Accounting System.
- Inputs information into the Accounting System for the preparation of payments to the vendors.
- Assists with the preparation of accounts payable reports, maintains accounts payable vendor records for the PRC Department transactions.
- Analyze, resolve and answer complex or difficult problems presented by staff, directors, managers, tribal members or vendors.
- Reviews and processes invoices and check requisitions for payment for the PRC Department.
- Recommend changes to department policy and procedures to ensure the integrity of the Accounting System.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations governing payment to vendors, including companies or consultants.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Maintains confidentiality over records and information.
- Maintain a monthly audit check with departmental inventory clerks to assure an accurate system of reporting.
- Be able to run reports in Procurement/Purchasing Software, such as inventory usage, valuation reports, variance reports, historical picking items, & etc.
- Assists in performing monthly (US) United States inventories on a monthly basis. Monthly US inventories include but are not limited to food, transportation, and office supplies.
- Assist in maintaining a monthly audit check with departmental inventory clerks to assure an accurate system of reporting.
- Assists monthly with monthly inventory general ledger reports to match valuation reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller and or Chief Financial Officer.
- Attends and satisfactorily completes all training as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED.
Preferred Qualifications: One (1) to Three (3) years of clerical and or coordinator experience is preferred.
Native American preference is observed:
KTTT recognizes preference for KTTT tribal members and qualified Native American tribal members including preferential treatment in recruitment, hiring, promotions, layoffs and reductions in force so long as they meet minimum job qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com